Near Piazza Navona, in the heart of Rome.
WHERE WE ARE
You will feel at home!
The B&B Rome River Inn is located near Piazza Navona, in the heart of Rome, and not far from the main touristic attractions of the city all within easy walking distance. Its location makes this bed and breakfast the ideal accommodation for those who want to fully enjoy the magical atmosphere of the Eternal city.
A few minutes’ walk separates you from Castel Sant’Angelo, Vatican City, Piazza Navona and Campo dè Fiori where you can admire the artistic beauty of the city. In the evening all the streets and squares of the area come to life thanks to the many restaurants, taverns and pubs that offer many opportunities for recreation.
Even for shopping lovers, there is lots of choice: from small craftsman shops to the window shops of the most famous designer labels, whatever your tastes you will be fully satisfied.
The B&B Rome River Inn is an excellent solution for those who, having to take advantage of health services, is looking for a bed and breakfast near the Bambino Gesù Pediatric Hospital in Rome (1.2 km from the hotel). The facility is also 2 km away from the Supreme Court of Cassation as well as from the Juvenile Court of Rome.
HOW TO REACH US
From Termini Station
- Take bus n° 40 and get off at Chiesa Nuova stop. Walk until arrival at Via dei Bresciani, 23 from Via Giulia.
- Take the line 116 which stops at Via dei Bresciani
- Take line 64 (direction Piazza Stazione San Pietro), get off after 9 stops in Corso Vittorio Emanuele / S. Andrea della Valle and continue to Via Giulia. Then take Via dei Bresciani.
From the Airport
- From Fiumicino airport, take the express train to Termini central station and continue by bus, following the directions above.
Take the train FR1 and get off at Trastevere. Continue 150 meters walk to bus line 8 (direction Argentina, departing every 4 minutes).
- From Ciampino airport, take the bus to the Anagnina stop, continue by underground to Termini and proceed by bus.
Take “Sitbus Shuttle” bus to Rome Termini or the Terravision Shuttle-Airport to Rome Termini. Then proceed as in step “from the station.”
- The hotel is easily reachable from the Grande Raccordo Anulare (GRA) which is connected to all the main highways. Exit at Aurelia, Continue onto Via Gregorio VII. Go through the Galleria Principe Amedeo and turn into Corso Vittorio Emanuele. Take the first right at Via dei Cimatori then turn left on Via Giulia and right again until arrival at Via dei Bresciani.
- Right in front of the B & B Rome River Inn you can park your car for free (parking cannot be reserved and available from 4 pm to 8 am).
- Alternatively, pay parking is available near the hotel.
- For those who reach us with their own car, we have a secured parking agreement directly accessible from the Lungotevere outside the ZTL (Limited Traffic Zone).